Removing it was a total PITA as was installing a new one until I kind of rigged up this contraption, lol. I also removed the old crank seal fairly easily once I had the right tool (not shown in video, sorry) so be sure to check out what I ended up using below if you are having trouble as well!
* REMOVAL: Powerbuilt 648494 Seal Puller, Red – https://amzn.to/3r6fvfX
* INSTALL: OEMTOOLS 27144 Harmonic Balancer Installer Tool – https://amzn.to/439x1NT
* HARMONIC BALANCER REMOVAL: Thorstone 46pcs Harmonic Balancer Puller Set, Steering Wheel Flywheel Crankshaft Pulley Puller – https://amzn.to/3XzTRNk
* SPACER USED: OEMTOOLS 27212 Manual Bushing Installation and Removal Tool Set, Bushing Removal Tool, Bearing Press Kit, Bushing Tool Kit, Tool Kit Push Pull Bushing – https://amzn.to/3JBHivq *** Part number of individual spacer used from the kit is D78Xd68… similar type of spacer can be used in it’s place.
* CRANK SEAL USED: Timken 2692 Seal – https://amzn.to/3XBBHL5
* Permatex 82180 Ultra Black Maximum Oil Resistance RTV Silicone Gasket Maker, 3.35 oz. Tube, 2 Pack – https://amzn.to/44nqgtn
#crank #seal #howto #harmonicbalancer #crank
➤ Music from Epidemic Sound