WRX Installation of SuperPro Trailing Arms (and Bushing) & Rear Swaybar (kinda).. Part 4 (015)
I have put thousands of miles on the suspension/brakes setup and it’s mostly been awesome so far!! A tiny bit of rubbing in the rear even with rolled fenders so I will either get fenders pulled a small amount or swap the lower control arms with ones that allow a little more negative camber.
Anyways… Part 4 of the full video series on the suspension and brakes transformation project on my 2017 Subaru WRX Limited. This is a quick video covering the trailing arms (and the trailing arm bushings) install plus a little bit on the rear sway bar (not much, seemed to have forgotten to video that bit, thankfully the rear bar is super easy so no worry!).
The full series of videos will cover the installation of every part listed.
Full part list of the transformation:
* Yellow Speed Racing Inverted Pro Street Coilovers
* Yellow Speed Racing Lower Control Arms
* Super Pro Front 26mm Swaybar
* Super Pro Rear 24mm Swaybar
* Super Pro Rear Swaybar Mount Brace Kit
* Super Pro Front & Rear Endlinks
* Super Pro Front Control Arms w/Caster Adding Bushings
* Super Pro Toe Arms
* Super Pro Rear Trailing Arm Front & Rear Bushings
* Super Pro Rear LCA Lower Outer Bushings
* Super Pro Roll Center Kit
* DBA 4000 Series Front & Rear Drilled & Slotted Rotors
* Hawk HPS 5.0 Front & Rear Brake Pads
* Stoptech Front & Rear Brake Lines
* Motul RBF 600 Brake Fluid
I purchased the Yellow Speed Racing coilovers directly from Yellow Speed Racing (https://yellowspeedracingusa.com/), all of the Super Pro suspension parts from Cygnus Performance (http://cygnusperformance.com/), and all of the brake parts from Import Image Racing (https://www.importimageracing.com).
Thanks for stopping by!