WRX Install of Yellow Speed Racing LCA, SuperPro LCA Bushings, & Rear Swaybar Braces.. Part 5 (016)
I have put thousands of miles on the suspension/brakes setup and it’s mostly been awesome so far!! A tiny bit of rubbing in the rear even with rolled fenders so I will either get fenders pulled a small amount or swap the lower control arms with ones that allow a little more negative camber.
FYI: The Yellow Speed Racing lower control arms don’t allow a ton of negative camber so keep that in mind if you select them.
This is part 5 of the full video series on the suspension and brakes transformation project on my 2017 Subaru WRX Limited. This is a quick video covering the installation of Yellow Speed Racing lower control arms (LCA), the lower control arm to knuckle SuperPro bushing install, SuperPro rear endlinks installation, and the installation of the SuperPro rear swaybar braces. Sorry for the videos kind of jumping around a little between each video!
The full series of videos will cover the installation of every part listed.
Full part list of the transformation:
* Yellow Speed Racing Inverted Pro Street Coilovers
* Yellow Speed Racing Lower Control Arms
* Super Pro Front 26mm Swaybar
* Super Pro Rear 24mm Swaybar
* Super Pro Rear Swaybar Mount Brace Kit
* Super Pro Front & Rear Endlinks
* Super Pro Front Control Arms w/Caster Adding Bushings
* Super Pro Toe Arms
* Super Pro Rear Trailing Arm Front & Rear Bushings
* Super Pro Rear LCA Lower Outer Bushings
* Super Pro Roll Center Kit
* DBA 4000 Series Front & Rear Drilled & Slotted Rotors
* Hawk HPS 5.0 Front & Rear Brake Pads
* Stoptech Front & Rear Brake Lines
* Motul RBF 600 Brake Fluid
I purchased the Yellow Speed Racing coilovers directly from Yellow Speed Racing (https://yellowspeedracingusa.com/), all of the Super Pro suspension parts from Cygnus Performance (http://cygnusperformance.com/), and all of the brake parts from Import Image Racing (https://www.importimageracing.com).
Thanks for stopping by!