Removal of the stock rear lower control arms, comparison of them with the Yellow Speed Racing lower control arms, adjusting the lower control arms for install, removal of the rear endlinks, , comparison of the stock rear endlinks with the Super Pro rear endlinks, removal of the rear sway bar and comparison of the stock sway bar with the Super Pro sway bar, removal of the rear struts, and comparison of the rear struts with the rear Yellow Speed Racing coilovers & how to adjust the coilover ride height, etc.
The following videos of the series will actually cover the installation of every part listed.
Full part list of the transformation:
* Yellow Speed Racing Inverted Pro Street Coilovers
* Yellow Speed Racing Lower Control Arms
* Super Pro Front 26mm Swaybar
* Super Pro Rear 24mm Swaybar
* Super Pro Rear Swaybar Mount Brace Kit
* Super Pro Front & Rear Endlinks
* Super Pro Front Control Arms w/Caster Adding Bushings
* Super Pro Toe Arms
* Super Pro Rear Trailing Arm Front & Rear Bushings
* Super Pro Rear LCA Lower Outer Bushings
* Super Pro Roll Center Kit
* DBA 4000 Series Front & Rear Drilled & Slotted Rotors
* Hawk HPS 5.0 Front & Rear Brake Pads
* Stoptech Front & Rear Brake Lines
* Motul RBF 600 Brake Fluid
I purchased the Yellow Speed Racing coilovers directly from Yellow Speed Racing (https://yellowspeedracingusa.com/), all of the Super Pro suspension parts from Cygnus Performance (http://cygnusperformance.com/), and all of the brake parts from Import Image Racing (https://www.importimageracing.com).